Recipes: Top 8 Healthy Pumpkin Recipes
"Pumpkin and pumpkin puree are the perfect seasonal addition to healthy recipes. Here are eight ways to use that extra pumpkin in your pantry.
When you think of pumpkin, two things come to mind: Halloween and pie. However, never underestimate the versatility of pumpkin and pumpkin puree, as it is good for many different savory and sweet recipes. Here are eight ways to use that extra canned pumpkin you have, and the best part is they are all low in fat!"
Includes recipes for:
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Pancakes/li>
- Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Skanky Pumkpin Squares/li>
- Vegan pumpkin ravioli
- Low Fat Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Double-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
Full article here
Read More in: Recipes
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit The Cooking News for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer at November 6, 2011 10:43 AM